Registration for the 2013 Greenfield Little League season is Sunday, Nov. 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the Greenfield High School cafeteria.
There will be no online registration this year!
Fees for this year are:
- Co-ed T-ball (pre-K and K): $60 (maximum 48 players)
- Rookie Baseball (grades 1-2): $60 (maximum 110 players)
- Minor Baseball (grades 3-4): $100 (maximum 96 players)
- Major Baseball (grades 5-7): $100 (maximum 96 players; note: player age can not exceed 13 as of May 1, 2013)
- Junior Baseball (grades 7-9): $100
- Rookie Softball (age 6-8): $60
- Minor Softball (age 8–11): $100
- Major Softball (age 11-12): $100
- Junior Softball (age 13 and up): $100
There is a $160 per-family maximum registration fee.
Greenfield Middle School National Junior Honor Society members will be on hand for parents and guardians who bring little children to registration day. The students will watch a movie with the children or play bingo and color with them in a designated area that will also be monitored by Little League board members.
Greenfield Little League will be hosting indoor hitting and pitching clinics during the winter. You must be a registered player in order to sign up for the clinics. More details will be available at registration.
Interested in coaching? You will need to fill out a volunteer application at the registration session. Coaches will be required to attend coaching clinics, take an online coaching course and hold a Red Cross first aid certification.
All of the classes and qualifications will be provided by and paid for by GLL. If you have any questions about coaching, email Jason Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Gauthier at email@example.com.