Ever wonder what the most valuable property in Greenfield is?
Well, thanks to City Assessor Eric Miller's help, Greenfield Patch found out and has compiled a list of the top 10 most valuable commercial properties in the city, based on assessed values.
The top 10 is below, with links to the property's Patch directory listing or web page (if available). We've also compiled a photo gallery for you, and took a look at the top five in a short video.
- 1. Heritage Village Apartments, approximately $24.1 million
- 2. Greenfield Place Mall, $21.3 million
- 3. Rivershire Apartments, $19.9 million
- 4. Spring Mall, $18.9 million
- 5. White Oaks of Greenfield, $17.9 million
- 6. Briarwick Pool Apartments, $17.0 million
- 7. Layton Terrace, $16.9 million
- 8. Ravinia Apartments, $15.7 million
- 9. English Meadows, $13.8 million
- 10. Greenbrook Apartments, $13.7 million