Visit With County Board Chairwoman Dimitrijevic Dec. 13
Marina Dimitrijevic will be in Greenfield at the library as part of her "Chat with the Chair" listening session tour, which also includes stops in Greendale and Hales Corners.
Milwaukee County Board Chairwoman Marina Dimitrijevic's final leg of her “Chat with the Chair” listening session tour includes a stop in Greenfield in December.
Residents are invited to meet Dimitrijevic, ask questions about county government and explore ways for Milwaukee County and municipalities to work together.
“We are making a sincere effort to unify Milwaukee County, and a key part of this effort is holding listening sessions in all 19 cities and villages,” Dimitrijevic said in a statement.
Dimitrijevic's Greenfield stop is 6-7 p.m. Dec. 13, at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave. County Supervisors Mark Borkowski and Joe Sanfelippo will join her.
Dimitrijevic is taking the bus to all the "Chat with the Chair" events. Since launching the initiative in June, she has traveled nearly 200 miles, totaling more than 300 bus stops.
Additional scheduled stops are as follows:
- Whitefish Bay, with Supervisors Gerry Broderick and Willie Johnson, Jr.; 6-7 p.m. Dec. 4, Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 North Marlborough Dr.;
- South Milwaukee, with Supervisor Pat Jursik; 10:30-11:30 a.m. Dec. 11, South Milwaukee Grobschmidt Senior Center, 2424 15th Ave.;
- West Milwaukee; 6-7 p.m. Dec. 12, West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1345 South 47th St.;
- Greendale, with Sanfelippo; 11 a.m. to noon, Dec. 14, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 6705 Northway;
- Hales Corners, with Supervisor Steve F. Taylor; 6-7 p.m. Dec. 17, Hales Corners Library, 5885 South 116th St.
- Bayside, with Supervisor Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.; 4:30-5:30 p.m. Dec. 18, Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Rd.