Just in time for the holidays, Half Price Books has launched “Halfy Call-A-Days,” a special Holiday Hotline to bring a little extra cheer during the holiday season. By calling 1-855-HPB-FONE to “choose your cheer,” you’ll hear a variety of fun holiday selections. Right now, you’ll hear the following:
- Press One to hear a holiday greeting from the Half Price Books Santa Claus
- Press Two to hear “Twas the Night Before Christmas in the Bookstore,” an original parody poem written by Lease Renewal Manager Elizabeth Elkins and read by Tim Jernigan, our Human Resources Director
- Press Three to hear “Up on the Housetop” performed by Steve Leach, the Half Price Books “Buy Guy”
- Press Four to hear a holiday joke from Stephen Danby, our Corporate Customer Service representative
- Press Five to hear “Auld Lang Syne” performed by “Caroling Marketeers” (aka Becky Gomez, Marketing Communications Manager and Cecily Gordon, Marketing Temp)
- Press Six to hear an original song performed by Jim Swayze
For more information on Half Price Books, or to find the location nearest you, visit www.hpb.com.