Invite a friend
BLS for Healthcare Providers Re-Certification
8:00am - 12:00pm
OR 1:00pm - 5:00pm
This course is designed for healthcare providers who hold a current CPR certification, but will need to become re-certified within the next few months.
Instructor: Steve Krejci, Police Officer, Milwaukee Police Dept.
NOTE: You need to provide proof of certification (your current certification card) when entering class. Healthcare Provider CPR text required. Text is available in the Alverno College Bookstore.
|Where||Alverno College 3400 S 43rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53219|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Everyone|
More About Alverno College
Located in Greenfield, Alverno College is a four-year independent Catholic liberal arts college for women. Promoting the personal and professional development of its students, the college has earned accolades and respect internationally for its ability-based, assessment-as-learning approach to education. Educators from throughout the world visit Alverno to learn about its proven, student-centered teaching methods. Alverno offers more than 35 major program areas of study, including graduate programs in education, nursing, business and community psychology.
Other events here
- West Bend Daytrip: Museum of Wisconsin Art Sat, Jun 1, 8:30 am–3:30 pm
- FABULOUS STIR-FRY! Mon, Jun 3, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- PREPARING FOR THE PRAXIS I (PPST®) EXAM Wed, Jun 12, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- YOGA MIX Wed, Jun 12, 6:15 pm–7:25 pm
- BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS RE-CERTIFICATION (American Heart Association) June 15, 2013 / August 17, 2013, 8:00 am–12:00 pm
- BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS CERTIFICATION (American Heart Association) June 15, 2013 / August 17, 2013, 8:00 am–12:30 pm
- TELESIS WRITERS WORKSHOP Sat, Jun 15, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS RE-CERTIFICATION (American Heart Association) June 15, 2013 / August 17, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS CERTIFICATION (American Heart Association) June 15, 2013 / August 17, 2013, 1:00 pm–5:30 pm
- SPANISH I Mon, Jun 17, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm