Invite a friend
Planning Commission Meeting
AGENDA FOR THE PLAN COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE GREENFIELD CITY HALL IN THE COMMON COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012 AT 6:30 P.M.
- The meeting called to order and roll call.
- Approval of the July 10, 2012 Regular Meeting minutes.
- Discussion regarding the Common Council meeting held on July 17.
- Chaun Liu, Milwaukee Acupuncture & Health Center, 6510 Layton Ave., represented by Kevin Wahlgren, P.E., Wahlgren-Schwenn Inc., N56 W16743 Ridgewood Drive #100, Menomonee Falls 53051 requests a Site/Building/Landscaping Review for a proposed 5,200 s.f. acupuncture and health clinic at 4275 S. 108th Street (NW corner of Hwy. 100 & Cold Spring). [[Conceptual Review occurred at the July PC.]] Tax Key #566-9962-003.
- Advanced Auto Parts, represented by Andy Lopez Jr., Camburas & Theodore Ltd., 2454 E. Dempster St., Des Plaines IL 60016, requests a Site/Building Review related to proposed building exterior changes. [[Prior review/recommendation on Special Use and signage aspects occurred at the July PC.]] Tax Key #570-8960-001.
- Scott Campbell, Boot Connection, 4275 W. Layton Ave., 53221 requests a Site/Building Review and PC Waiver regarding a prior plan approval as it relates to the storage of a semi-trailer at this location, Tax Key #621-9957-001.
- Craig Mengeling, DC Capital Investments LLC, 3347 S. Sunnyslope Rd., Apt. 206, New Berlin 53151 requests a Special Use Permit for a combination of proposed uses at 5225 Forest Home Ave. in the structure built in 1860s to establish a residence, have outside storage, and include a commercial food preparation/sales use, Tax Key #530-8998-001.
- Community Development Manager Report
More About Greenfield City Hall
City Hall houses the mayor's office (414-329-5208), as well as the following offices: Assessor's Office (414-329-5340); City Clerk (414-329-5219); Engineering Division - Neighborhood Services Dept. (414-329-5325); Finance/Accounting Services (414-329-5259); Health Department (414-329-5275); Human Resources (414-329-5208); Inspection Division - Neighborhood Services Dept. (414-329-5331); Information Technology (414-329-5284); Parks and Recreation Department (414-329-5370) and the Planning Division - Neighborhood Services Dept. (414-329-5342).
Other events here
- Women, Infants and Children Clinic at Greenfield Health Department Weekly on Mondays, 8:30 am–3:30 pm