Each day, Patch will give you the highlights and entertainment lineup of the House of Harley-Davidson's 110th anniversary celebration in Greenfield.
House of Harley is located at 6221 W. Layton Ave.
Here is what's coming Friday, Aug. 30 (Firefighter's Day):
Friday, Aug. 30 – Firefighter Day
- Randolph Mantooth, who played Johnny Cage on the 1970s hit show Emergency!, will lead a ride to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Milwaukee. The ride will go to the Milwaukee lakefront for a firefighter display. Registration is $25.
- Aaron Lewis, the lead singer of Staind and a country music recording artist, will bring his songs Country Boy, Endless Summer and to the stage in the headlining performance.
- Before Lewis performs, live acts include Life in a Tree (11 a.m.), Pink Houses (2 p.m.) and DoryDrive (4:30 p.m.)
- A special Firefighter Bar will be set up, and the day will also include a custom bike show in the morning and an
auction in the afternoon.
More coverage of the 110th bash at House of Harley:
- Understanding the love affair with Harley-Davidson.
- Greenfield Police prepared for mass of people.
- Each day filled with music, celebrities and charity rides.
- Owner John Schaller talks about why he's excited for the 110th.
- What can you expect when you come to the House of Harley?
- Harley celebration to benefit several charities.