House of Harley is located at 6221 W. Layton Ave.
Here is what's coming Monday, Sept. 2:
- Culminating the six-day event will be a ride to Miller Park for a Milwaukee Brewers game. The ride is $25 and includes breakfast, the ride, parking and a ticket.
- A pancake breakfast begins at 10 a.m. at House of Harley until 11:30 a.m., followed by the ride.
- Registration is available online and onsite at House of Harley with only a limited number of tickets available.
- Three more musical acts hit the stage: Whitney Clapper (10:30 a.m.), Rachel Timberlake (1 p.m.) and Fatboy Run! (3:30 p.m.)
For more information or to register for the rides, call 877-518-4643 or visit www.houseofharley.com.More coverage of the 110th bash at House of Harley:
- Understanding the love affair with Harley-Davidson.
- Greenfield Police prepared for mass of people.
- Each day filled with music, celebrities and charity rides.
- Owner John Schaller talks about why he's excited for the 110th.
- What can you expect when you come to the House of Harley?
- Harley celebration to benefit several charities.