Each day, Patch will give you the highlights and entertainment lineup of the House of Harley-Davidson's 110th anniversary celebration in Greenfield.
House of Harley is located at 6221 W. Layton Ave.
Here is what's coming Sunday, Sept. 1 (Women Riders Day):
- An open ride at 2 p.m. will benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation of Southeast Wisconsin. The ride will head to Milwaukee’s lakefront and back; all participants receive a commemorative pink 110th anniversary t-shirt.
- The day will feature Project Runway star Miranda Levy leading the commemorative ride, a personalized pink balloon release party, along with food and drinks.
- Vendors will offer pink hair extensions, pink photos and more.
- Musical guests include The Imperial (11 a.m.), Slowburn (4:30 p.m.) and KatieBeth (7 p.m.)
More coverage of the 110th bash at House of Harley:
- Understanding the love affair with Harley-Davidson.
- Greenfield Police prepared for mass of people.
- Each day filled with music, celebrities and charity rides.
- Owner John Schaller talks about why he's excited for the 110th.
- What can you expect when you come to the House of Harley?
- Harley celebration to benefit several charities.