Each day, Patch will give you the highlights and entertainment lineup of the House of Harley-Davidson's 110th anniversary celebration in Greenfield.
House of Harley is located at 6221 W. Layton Ave.
Here is what's coming Thursday, Aug. 29 (Law Enforcement Day):
- Public ride to benefit Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) will feature be led by television star Erik Estrada (Ponch from CHIPsCHiPs). Registration is $25. Ride will go to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Memorial for a bike blessing.
- A Ponch Look-a-Like contest will be conducted throughout the day in the morning, with prizes for the best costumes and a chance to meet the real Ponch.
- Country music artist Chris Cagle will headline the music, featuring smash hits “Chicks Dig It,” “I Breath In, I Breath Out,” “Laredo,” and “What a Beautiful Day.”
- The day will also feature a Marksmanship Competition, K9 unit demonstrations, SWAT team trucks and more.
For more information or to register for the rides, call 877-518-4643 or visit www.houseofharley.com.
More coverage of the 110th bash at House of Harley:
- Understanding the love affair with Harley-Davidson.
- Greenfield Police prepared for mass of people.
- Each day filled with music, celebrities and charity rides.
- Owner John Schaller talks about why he's excited for the 110th.
- What can you expect when you come to the House of Harley?
- Harley celebration to benefit several charities.