Each day, Patch will give you the highlights and entertainment lineup of the House of Harley-Davidson's 110th anniversary celebration in Greenfield.
House of Harley is located at 6221 W. Layton Ave.
Here is what's coming Wednesday, Aug. 28:
- Gov. Scott Walker will lead a public ride to benefit Fisher House Wisconsin. The ride begins at the Greenfield High School parking lot and heads to the Civil War Memorial at the Zablocki VA grounds near the Fisher House.
- City of Greenfield Mayor Michael Neitzke will give a proclamation during opening ceremonies at approximately 1:10 p.m.
- Casey James, an up-and-coming country singer who got his start on American Idol, will headline a full day of music.
- The day will also include a flyover from the Wisconsin wing of the Commemorative Air Force, full service Color Guard, and guests will be able to experience the U.S. Marine Corps’ simulated marksmanship trainer and more.
More coverage of the 110th bash at House of Harley:
- Understanding the love affair with Harley-Davidson.
- Greenfield Police prepared for mass of people.
- Each day filled with music, celebrities and charity rides.
- Owner John Schaller talks about why he's excited for the 110th.
- What can you expect when you come to the House of Harley?
- Harley celebration to benefit several charities.