AGENDA FOR THE BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS MEETING TO BE HELD AT GREENFIELD CITY HALL, COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2013 AT 6:30 P.M.
1. Meeting called to order and roll call
2. Approval of the November 27, 2012 Meeting Minutes
3. Citizen Commentary
4. Director of Neighborhood Services Report
5. Superintendent of Public Works Report
6. City Engineer Report
7. Discussion regarding Safe Routes to School grant award.
8. Discussion and decision regarding four intersections on West Cold Spring Road: South 35th Street, South 43rd Street, South 51st Street, and South 84th Street. (Engineering) (11/27/12)
9. Discussion and decision to adopt a Resolution to release and extinguish storm sewer and drainage easement from the property located at 9744 West Plainfield Avenue, Tax Key #568-8991-006. (Engineering)
10. Discussion and decision regarding the implementation of traffic calming techniques.
11. Discussion and decision to install a three-way stop sign at the intersection of South 64th Street and West Plainfield Avenue
12. Other topics for future agendas