AGENDA FOR THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE GREENFIELD CITY HALL IN THE COMMON COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013, AT 6:30 P.M.
1. The meeting called to order and roll call.
2. Approval of the December 11, 2012 minutes.
3. Discussion regarding the Common Council meeting held on December 18.
4. Red Lobster, 4645 S. 76th St. (aka GMRI, Inc. – Darden), represented by Bob Fields, Energy Development Fields, 609 Chickapee Trail, Maitland FL 32751, requests a Site & Building Review/Special Use Amendment for exterior building changes, Tax Key #605-9944-010.
5. Mt. Zion Lutheran Church, 3820 W. Layton Ave., represented by Barbara Campbell, Lamar Advertising, 2809 S. 5th Court, Milwaukee 53207 requests a PC Sign Waiver as it relates to a proposed billboard sign (west face: digital & east face: static) being placed near the northwest corner of the church parcel, Tax Key #600-9938-001.
6. Discuss staff recommendation to amend the Zoning Code ‘Table of Permitted & Special Uses in all Non-Residential Zoning Districts’ (Table 21.04.0603).
7. Community Development Manager Report.