AGENDA FOR THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE GREENFIELD CITY HALL IN THE COMMON COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013, AT 6:30 P.M.
- The meeting called to order and roll call.
- Approval of the January 8, 2013 minutes.
- Discussion regarding the Common Council meeting held on January 15th & February 5th.
- Bakers Square, 4900 S. 76th St., represented by Rick Foerster, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, 400 W. 48th Ave., Denver CO 80216, requests a Site & Building Review/Special Use Amendment for exterior building changes, Tax Key 617-9977-001.
- Melissa Lenz, 7627 S. Loomis Rd., Wind Lake 53185 (d.b.a. Madd Tatter Ink, LLC) requests a Special Use in order to open a tattoo shop in a vacant lower level office area of the Edgewood Center, 4818 S. 76th Street, Tax Key #617-9983-014.
- John & Jen Mosier, 11321 W. Oklahoma Ave., Apt. 38, West Allis 53227 (d.b.a. Daddy-Yo’s Frozen Yogurt) requests a Special Use/PUD Amendment in order to open a frozen yogurt shop in a vacant tenant space of the Greenfield Place Shopping Center, 4874 S. 74th Street, Tax Key #617-9975-024.
- Jerry Cook, Metropolitan Associates, 1123 N. Astor St., Milwaukee 53202 requests a Conceptual Project Review for a proposal pertaining to the vacant Chocolate House buildings at 4121 S. 35th St. and 3645 Loomis Rd. Potential project would involve the razing of the existing structures and constructing two 30-unit apartment buildings that would be three stories each with underground parking, and that are connected via a large community/exercise/business center area. Metropolitan owns the immediately adjacent Loomis Hills Apartments at 4057 S. 35th Street. Tax Key #575-8897-003 and 575-8897-005.
- Community Development Manager Report: Item held over from last PC mtg. which now has been withdrawn. Mt. Zion Lutheran Church (3820 W. Layton Ave.) and Lamar Advertising had requested a PC Sign Waiver as it related to a proposed billboard sign being placed near the northwest corner of the church parcel.