AGENDA FOR THE PLAN COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE GREENFIELD CITY HALL IN THE COMMON COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2012 AT 6:30 P.M.
1. The meeting called to order and roll call.
2. Approval of the November 13, 2012 Regular Meeting minutes.
3. Discussion regarding the Common Council meeting held on November 20th and December 4th.
4. Boucher Nissan, 4141 S. 108th St., represented by Kean Kemnitz, Professional Consultants Inc., 300 Cottonwood Ave. - #7, Hartland 53029, requests a Special Use Amendment and Site, Building, Landscaping Review to expand their vehicle display/storage area/parking lot onto the adjacent parcel at 4201 S. 108th; part of the project will include razing of existing house but leaving the separate garage. Tax Key 566-9962-001 and 566-9960-001.
5. Guillermo Guerrero, Corona Jewelry II, 1407 S. 7th Street, Milwaukee 53204 requests a Special Use to open a jewelry retail sales and repair business, including the buying/trading/upgrading of used jewelry (i.e. requires a Secondhand Dealers license) at 6205 S. 27th Street which is the small building at the northeast corner of the Greenfield Emporium Square shopping center. Tax Key #691-9841-002.
6. Discuss staff recommendation to correctly identify the size of the area to be amended on the Comprehensive Land Use Plan map for the northwest corner of Arlington Cemetery, 4001 S. 27th Street to include an additional 11 acres. A Land Use map change (‘Mixed Residential’ to ‘Community Facilities’) for five acres at this northwest corner was approved by the Common Council on 12/4/12, however, staff had understated the actual size of the ‘cross-hatched’ area on the Public Hearing Notice and on what had been presented to the Plan Commission in October. The corrected size is 16 acres. This request would be to include the additional 11 acres so the entire 16 acre area on the Comprehensive Land Use Plan map is changed from ‘Mixed Residential’ to ‘Community Facilities’. Tax Key #576-9999-002.
7. Community Development Manager Report