The end of the holiday season means letting go of that holiday spirit and all those decorations. The longer the decorations stay up, the greater the fire hazard. Never burn trees (branches or needles) in the fireplace. Firs, and pines have a lot of sap, which can explode. Flames can flare up out of control and send sparks flying across the room. Creosote deposits can also ignite in the chimney, and cause a chimney fire. The best way to dispose of your tree is to take it to a recycling center.
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!
Light Count: 47 Green 3 Red