A 51-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct and impersonating an officer at Scott E’s Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., just after midnight March 9.
Witnesses told police he was telling people he was a police officer and flashing a badge in an attempt to see their identification.
That and the following incidents were recorded in the Greenfield Police Department log for the week of March 4-10:
- The manager at Golden Key Motel, 3600 S. 108th St., reported a television was taken from a room sometime before 10:50 a.m. March 4.
- A resident who lives on 99th Street was advised not to harass a Division of Public Works employee who was plowing the man’s neighborhood March 4. The man reportedly used vulgarity-laced rants and inappropriate gestures when voicing his displeasure with how the DPW was plowing the road.
- A man told police he gave $40 to another man for a computer program while the two were behind Mega Media Exchange on 76th St., but the man fled without handing over the purchased program just before 2 p.m. March 5.
- A woman reported a man in his mid-30s took her wallet from her purse while it was in the back seat of her car that was parked at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., at 4 p.m. March 6. The man was driving a late 1990s or early 2000s white passenger van with tinted windows and a dent on the rear bumper.
- A 21-year-old woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated after she drove her car through the guardrail at the intersection of South Honey Creek Drive and West Allerton Avenue sometime before 3:35 a.m. March 7.
- A delivery truck driver for Pepsi called police at 6:15 a.m. March 7, to tell them he regularly sees an older man drinking from a bottle of alcohol while parked in the lot at Walmart. Turns out, however, the driver was calling from Greenfield, Ind.
- A 17-year-old man was arrested for carrying a concealed knife after he was stopped for traffic in the 6800 block of West Layton Avenue at 2 p.m. March 7.
- A 19-year-old man and two 18-year-old women were arrested for possession of marijuana when officers found them parked in a vehicle in the development behind Budget Cinema, 4475 S. 108th St., at 6:30 p.m. March 8.
- A 27-year-old man was arrested for his third offense drunken driving after a witness told police he had passed out in his minivan on 84th Street just south of Howard Avenue at 1 p.m. March 9.
- A 57-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct after witnesses told police he was belligerent and threatening fellow passengers on a Milwaukee County Transit Bus near South 74th Street and Edgerton Avenue at 4:20 p.m. March 9.
- A 26-year-old man was arrested for third offense drunken driving and possession of heroin after a witness called 911 and told police he was driving down the middle of two lanes in the 4500 block of South 76th Street at 5 p.m. March 9.
- Two men, age 20 and 21, were arrested for attempting to shoplift several bottles of alcohol from Pick ‘n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 6:30 p.m. March 9.