A black Toyota RAV4 was reported stolen from the lot at Andy’s gas station, 4710 S. 108th St., when a customer went in to pay for gas at 7 p.m. March 14.
A short while later, an employee at Citgo on 92nd and Howard reported the vehicle drove through the lot and occupants discarded numerous items of property such as a manual, insurance card and debit card.
Wauwatosa police later found more property from the vehicle in the 2300 block of North 73rd Street.
That and the following incidents were reported in the Greenfield Police Department log from March 11-17:
- A wallet was reported stolen from the office of the Sports Medicine Building, 3033 W. Layton Ave., at 1:40 p.m. March 11. A credit card in the wallet was reportedly used.
- A 20-year-old was arrested for possession of a controlled substance following a traffic stop near the intersection of South 47th Street and West Layton Avenue at 2:30 p.m. March 11.
- A 50-year-old man was cited for disorderly conduct and obstructing an officer after staff at Kindred Rehabilitation Center told police the visitor was threatening to hurt staff at 7:45 p.m. March 11.
- An employee reported finding a bag of marijuana on the sales floor of 3390 W. Loomis Rd. at 10 p.m. March 11.
- A resident in the 6700 block of West Layton Avenue said while moving in, he left a freezer sitting outside and an unknown person took it without permission at 11 a.m. March 12.
- A 17-year-old boy was taken into custody for stealing an iPod Touch from someone at Greenfield High School at 11:15 a.m. March 12.
- An estimated $5,000 worth of jewelry was stolen during a burglary in Waushara County and sold to Robert Haack Diamonds sometime before 1 p.m. March 12.
- A woman reported two dogs chased her children home and into their garage March 12, in the 3900 block of West Barnard Avenue. The two school-aged children were fleeing from two pug puppies.
- A 17-year-old boy was cited for disorderly conduct and a juvenile boy was cited for battery and theft after fighting at Greenfield High School before school March 14.
- A woman reported her storage unit was broken into her storage unit of her apartment in the 4000 block of South 35th Street and numerous items were removed sometime before March 14.
- A resident in the 4100 block of South 63rd Street reported someone threw frozen beer cans at his residence causing damage to the siding sometime before 6:40 p.m. March 14.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested for recklessly endangering safety when a witness told police he had a knife in the parking lot of Mad Dog Saloon, 4395 S. 76th St., just before 2 am. March 16. A 24-year-old man was taken into custody for battery.
- A woman reported her green Dodge Caravan was stolen sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. March 16, from the 3400 block of South 52nd Street.
- A 22-year-old man was cited for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, theft and possession of drug paraphernalia after his employer, Pizza Hut, 3322 W. Loomis Rd., told police he had taken numerous bags of chicken wings. The wings were returned to the restaurant.