A husband and wife each called police about the same incident involving internet pornography June 29.
The 49-year-old wife first called to report her husband pushed her after she tried to look at the history in his computer. The 59-year-old husband then called to report his wife had assaulted him.
Turns out it was a verbal argument between the two that took place at , 4741 S. 76th Street. The wife told police her husband had a pornography addiction and that they are working on marital problems.
That the following incidents were reported to the from June 25 through July 1:
- A customer reported his care was broken into while in the body shop at , 3615 S. 108th Street at 7:40 a.m. June 25.
- A resident in the 6900 block of West Edgerton Avenue reported his house was egged for the third night in a row, this time sometime after 11 p.m. June 24.
- A man reported his dark green 2000 Dodge Caravan was stolen in the 9100 block of West Waterford Square at 10:15 p.m. June 25.
- The manager of an apartment complex in the 8900 block of West Howard Avenue reported the money machine for his laundry units was stolen off the wall at 3:30 p.m. June 26.
- A Greenfield resident reported on June 26 the Payday Loan Store has been calling him about a $623 loan he owes that he claims was taken out using his identity without his permission.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop in the 4100 block of South 76th Street at 5:25 p.m. June 27.
- A woman in the 4500 block of West Anthony Drive reported her son’s car was egged and that two large hanging baskets were taken from her yard during the evening of June 26.
- An employee at Dollar Tree, 6261 S. 27th Street, reported to police she saw a male allegedly steal a pair of socks from the store and put them on outside the building before walking away June 27.
- As many as nine Greenfield street signs were recovered by the Muskego Police Department at 11 a.m. June 27.
- A employee reported a member’s purse was stolen from her vehicle at 7:15 p.m. June 27.
- A resident in the 3400 block of South 43rd Street reported that two males attempted to steal tiki torches from his backyard just after midnight June 28.
- A man reported his car was entered in the 4400 block of South 108th Street and his wallet, a school book bag and a clock from the car’s dash were taken at 9 p.m. June 28.
- Three suspects – one male and two females – were cited for alleged trespassing after jumping a fence to use the pool at 5921 W. Cold Spring Road at 1:40 a.m. June 29.
- A 52-year-old man was taken into custody for alleged drunk driving at 2:45 a.m. June 30 in the 4600 block of South 27th Street. If convicted, it would be his third offense.
- A resident in the 3900 block of South Sunset Square reported a parked car blocking the driveway. The male in the driver’s seat appears intoxicated. The vehicle is not running but the lights are on. The 32-year-old man was taken into custody for alleged drunk driving and possession of marijuana at 3:30 a.m. June 30.
- A 26-year-old man was taken into custody for allegedly prowling after an employee at Applebee’s noticed him walking through the parking lot and trying door handles at 12:30 p.m. June 30.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested for drunk driving, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in the 5500 block of South 27th Street at 1:20 a.m. July 1.
- A golf cart, copper wires a chop saw were all reported missing from a garage that was broken into in the 3500 block of South Rivershire Drive before 9 a.m. July 1. The golf cart was located in the 11000 block of West Morgan Ave.
- A K-Mart employee reported a man concealed three Nintendo Wii controllers in his pocket and left the store at 1:20 p.m. July 1.
- An employee at , 4777 S. 27th Street, reported a subject stole a TV from the store sometime July 1.