AGENDA FOR THE PLAN COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE GREENFIELD CITY HALL IN THE COMMON COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2012 AT 6:30 P.M.
1. The meeting called to order and roll call.
2. Approval of the May 1, 2012 Special Meeting minutes.
3. Approval of the May 8, 2012 Regular Meeting minutes.
4. Discussion regarding the Common Council meeting held on May 15.
5. Greenfield Highlands LLC, Ener-Con Companies Inc, 8575 W. Forest Home Ave., #160, 53228 represented by Nancy Haggerty, Michael Best Friedrich LLP, 100 E. Wisconsin Ave., Ste. 3300, Milwaukee 53202 requests a PUD amendment to extend the Lease Termination Date for Budget Cinema, 4475 S. 108th Street for two years to 7/1/14. Tax Key #609-9994-013.
6. Jeff Otto, Animals in Mind, 11015 W. Layton Ave., Ste. A, 53228 requests a Special Use for the purpose of opening an animal care/pet supply retail shop in their tenant space at this location, Tax Key #612-8992-003.
7. Pastor Mark Weigt, Ridge Community Church, 2626 S. 162nd Street, New Berlin 53151, requests a Comprehensive Land Use plan change (‘Planned Business’ to ‘Planned Mixed Use’) and a rezoning (‘C-4 Regional Business District’ to ‘Planned Unit Development – Mixed Use’) of the existing Walmart building at 4500 S. 108th Street for the proposed use of approx. 60,000 s.f. of the 110,000 s.f. building for church-related functions, and the rest of the building (50,000 s.f.) to be leased for commercial use; [[Conceptual Review and authorization to start the public hearing process occurred at the 4/10/12 PC mtg.; public hearings on this request will occur at the 7/17/12 Common Council mtg.]] Tax Key # 608-9995-009.
8. Dominic LaLicata, Mad Dog Saloon, 4395 S. 76th Street, 53220 represented by John Fuchs, Fuchs & Boyle S.C., 1233 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste. 210, Milwaukee 53226, requests a Special Use Amendment/Site & Landscaping Review for the purposes of constructing an outside uncovered fenced patio on the south side of the building for smokers and for an additional designated alcohol serving area; prior approval granted in 2010 to create only a smokers area, Tax Key #605-9979-002.
9. Sandra Madrigal, Los Mariachis Restaurant, 4305 W. Layton Ave., 53220 requests a Special Use Amendment/Site, Building, Landscaping Review for the purposes of constructing an outside covered fenced patio on the south side of the building and for an additional designated alcohol serving area, Tax Key #620-9999-002.
10. Jeff & Robin Willms, Club Paragon, 3578 S. 108th, 53228 requests a Special Use Amendment/Site & Landscaping Review for the purposes of constructing an outside uncovered fenced patio on the northeast corner of the building and for an additional designated alcohol serving area; previously in 2009 a covered patio was approved for the southwest corner of the building, Tax Key #562-9979-002.
11. Community Development Manager Report