AGENDA FOR THE PLAN COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE GREENFIELD CITY HALL IN THE COMMON COUNCIL CHAMBERS, ROOM 100, ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012 AT 6:30 P.M.
- The meeting called to order and roll call.
- Approval of the July 10, 2012 Regular Meeting minutes.
- Discussion regarding the Common Council meeting held on July 17.
- Chaun Liu, Milwaukee Acupuncture & Health Center, 6510 Layton Ave., represented by Kevin Wahlgren, P.E., Wahlgren-Schwenn Inc., N56 W16743 Ridgewood Drive #100, Menomonee Falls 53051 requests a Site/Building/Landscaping Review for a proposed 5,200 s.f. acupuncture and health clinic at 4275 S. 108th Street (NW corner of Hwy. 100 & Cold Spring). [[Conceptual Review occurred at the July PC.]] Tax Key #566-9962-003.
- Advanced Auto Parts, represented by Andy Lopez Jr., Camburas & Theodore Ltd., 2454 E. Dempster St., Des Plaines IL 60016, requests a Site/Building Review related to proposed building exterior changes. [[Prior review/recommendation on Special Use and signage aspects occurred at the July PC.]] Tax Key #570-8960-001.
- Scott Campbell, Boot Connection, 4275 W. Layton Ave., 53221 requests a Site/Building Review and PC Waiver regarding a prior plan approval as it relates to the storage of a semi-trailer at this location, Tax Key #621-9957-001.
- Craig Mengeling, DC Capital Investments LLC, 3347 S. Sunnyslope Rd., Apt. 206, New Berlin 53151 requests a Special Use Permit for a combination of proposed uses at 5225 Forest Home Ave. in the structure built in 1860s to establish a residence, have outside storage, and include a commercial food preparation/sales use, Tax Key #530-8998-001.
- Community Development Manager Report