2 Thursdays, November 29 – December 6
Do you work with data that you would like to be able to present in a more interesting and effective way? In many cases, the use of Excel charts is the answer! Learn how to quickly grab your audience’s attention by displaying data visually with Excel charts and graphics.
Hands-on experience includes:
- Creating embedded charts and chart sheets
- Creating and formatting various types of charts including pie charts, column charts and line charts
- Creating 3D charts
- Working with chart titles and legends
- Using custom formatting with chart axes
- Creating and formatting combined charts
- Inserting and formatting graphic shapes
Note: Students must have a working knowledge of Windows and experience using the basic functions of Microsoft Excel.
Instructor: Veronica Carrillo, MA Adult Education, Director – Alverno College Business Office