Associated Bank's parent company is Associated Banc-Corp, one of the top 50 banks/financial services holding companies in the United States. Associated is known for its strong relationships with customers and the communities it serves. The Greenfield branch is one of 288 banking offices in more than 150 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. Associated offers a full range of banking services, including consumer and small business banking, residential lending, commercial banking and commercial real estate lending, treasury management, capital markets, private bank and trust, investment advising, and insurance services. The Greenfield branch has a mortgage officer and an investment and insurance representative on staff. It also has a convenient drive-thru window, a 24-hour ATM and safe deposit boxes.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-thru hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Entry even with road, handicapped parking space
- Founding Date: 1974
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: To meet your goals today and in the future.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service