Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Barnes & Noble is a bookstore located on 76th Street just south of Holmes Avenue and is considered to be a gathering place within the community. The bookstore offers a wide selection of books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs/music as well as toys and games. You can read undisturbed in one of the big, comfy chairs scattered throughout the store or stop by for a Starbucks coffee at the Barnes & Noble Café.
- Fax: 414-281-8597
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces designated for handicapped individuals; entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, DVDs/music, coffee and food, magazines, newspapers, gifts, toys, games, E-read nook
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: With a sales receipt a full refund will be issued for returns of new and unread books (except textbooks) and unopened music/DVDs/audio within 14 days of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Barnes and Noble Recommends books and Staff Recommends books
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Food, Special order
- Wi-Fi: Free