Clement Manor is a faith-based continuing care retirement community located on 20 beautiful acres in Greenfield, on South 92 Street beginning at Howard Avenue. Clement Manor's services and living options are designed to meet the changing health needs of the elderly. Clement Manor's campus offers short- and long-term skilled nursing, in-house therapy, assisted living and independent apartments. Additional services include an adult day program, child day care and community outreach efforts. Clement Manor also has a chapel, indoor swimming pool and beauty salon on-site, and offers Life Long Learning classes. There are 129 independent living apartments, 85 assisted living apartments and a 166-bed skilled nursing facility at Clement Manor.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1982
- Insurance accepted: Medicare, Medicaid; contact us regarding types of insurance accepted.
- Accreditations/certifications: American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living Step 3 Quality Award
- Affiliations: School Sisters of St. Francis, Benedictine Health System
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Chapel, Game room, Gift/flower shop, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation