Club Paragon has a relaxed, log cabin atmosphere where patrons can choose from 15 different beers on tap, blended drinks and cocktails. Open for lunch and dinner, the grill features items like steaks, wraps, pizza, burgers, soups and sandwiches. On Tuesdays, they offer all-you-eat crab legs; Fridays, it's all-you-can eat fish; Sundays, it's prime rib.
If you love darts, pool, shuttleboard or Golden Tee Golf, Club Paragon is the place for you. Or, stop by and watch the big game on one of their two 10 foot HD TV screens. There's not a bad seat in the house and their party room holds up to 75. Club Paragon is a great place host your next event.
- Fax: 414-541-9207
- Hours: Bar: Sun - Thu, 11am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2:30am. Happy Hour: Daily, 11am - 6pm. Kitchen: Daily, 11am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to door, handicapped parking spaces
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Drinks and food
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.clubparagon.com/menus-food-restaurant.php
- Specialties: Fish Fry, Prime Rib, Crab Legs
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Signature dishes: Friday Fish Fry
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual