Located within Coldspring Plaza just off of 60th Street, Coldspring Liquor is a neighborhood liquor store offering countless brands of beer, wine and hard liquor to help customers stock up for the next party or function. Open 12 hours a day, seven days a week, the store also has regular specials.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, hard liquor, soda, snack items, lottery tickets, cigarettes
- Specialties: Beer and wine
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "People like to drink."
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: "Leinenkugel's seasonal beers (Summer Shandy, Oktoberfest, Fireside Nut Brown and 1888 Bock) are popular."
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew