Cousins Subs is a family-owned business started by two cousins in Milwaukee in 1972 and has more than 100 restaurants in six states and is known for having the best bread. The bread for the subs is baked daily at each store. The menu at Cousin's not only includes a variety of sub sandwiches that are made-to-order but also offers salads, soups, French fries and cookies. It also offers business lunch delivery service Monday through Saturday from 11am to 2pm. This Cousin Subs is located in the Layton Plaza Strip Mall on 74th and Layton Avenue.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri, 9am - 10:30 pm; Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 10:30am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to sidewalk and handicapped parking spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs, salads, soups, French fries, chips, cookies, soft drinks
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cousinssubs.com/menu/
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Sub Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sub Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual
- Regional specialty: American