Note: This restaurant is now a Griddlers Cafe.
George Webb Restaurants began in Milwaukee in 1948 and became known for serving good food at value prices, 24-hours a day. Today, the Greenfield George Webb, located on Loomis Road and 46th Street, is one of 40 restaurants in Southeastern Wisconsin. The menu includes made-to-order favorites such as breakfast fare, hamburgers, sandwiches, soup, George Webb's famous chili and premium blend coffee. Stop by for breakfast (which is anytime at George Webbs), a hamburger or a bowl of chili and ask them why they have two clocks.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 24-hours a day.
- Founding Date: 1948
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast fare, hamburgers, sandwiches, soup, George Webb's famous chili and premium blend coffee
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.georgewebb.com/menu.html
- Specialties: George Webb's famous chili
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Breakfast fare
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual