Gyro Palace is family-owned and operated Greek restaurant located in a small strip mall on south 27th Street just north of Grange Avenue, and is one of three locations in the Milwaukee area. Gyro Palace is the go-to place for Gyros and Shish Kabobs. It is also known for its friendly service and heaping helpings. Gyro Palace was recently named Milwaukee's Favorite Greek Restaurant.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp access.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gyros, Shish Kabobs
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Gyros and Shish Kabobs
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Greek
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Gyros
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual