Kulwicki Park Brooks Pavilion is located in Alan Kulwicki Park, which got its name from the late NASCAR champion, a Greenfield resident. Next to the Wimmer Wetlands, the park area features picnic tables and two playgrounds, each with slides, swings and jungle gyms. There are also three baseball diamonds. The pavilion itself is operated by the Greater Greenfield Lions Club. With a capacity of up to 75 people, the venue is available to host private events at a starting rate of $175 for four hours and $40 for each following hour. Visit the website to check scheduling opportunities.
- Hours: Park: Daily, sunrise - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the ground.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park honors late Greenfield resident Alan Kulwicki, who won the NASCAR Rookie of the Year award in 1986.
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Restrooms, Tables