Ling's Chinese Restaurant
Ling's Chinese Restaurant is a small family-owned and -operated dine-in/take-out restaurant located in the True Value Shopping Center on 76th and Howard Avenue. Ling's offers quality, tasty Chinese food made-to-order off the menu. The restaurant offers daily luncheon and dinner buffets that includes items such as fried rice, chop suey and other Cantonese specialties. Cooking is done in a exhibition kitchen in full view of the customers and the food selections on the buffets are regularly refreshed.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the sidewalk and handicapped parking spaces.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Traditional Chinese-American food, fried rice, noodle dishes, soup
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lingsrestaurant.com
- Specialties: Fried rice, chop suey
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual