Marco's Pizza College
Marco's Pizza College has been hand tossing pies and firing them up in their "old school" deck ovens since 1959. In addition to thin crust, normal and double dough pizzas, their menu offers a wide range of choices, from cheeseburgers to chicken wings to their "world famous" rollos, which are similar to calzones. A special of one free garlic bread is offered on orders over $10 when placed between 11am and 5pm for early birds and after 9pm for late nighters.
- Hours: Sun - Thurs, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1959
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, chicken wings, burgers, pasta, garlic bread, mozzarella sticks
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Pizza, rollos
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Catering, Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night