Let the scent of fresh baked bread, bagels and other delicious treats lead you to Panera Bread. A local favorite spot any time of day, Panera's Bakery offers numerous fresh-baked bagels, breads, muffins, pastries and breakfast sandwiches. The cafe serves fresh-made sandwiches, soups and salads. Free wifi throughout the cozy dining room and quick and friendly service will make your visit to Panera Bread an enjoyable one. Stop in today and see why Panera received a #1 Zagat rating.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 8pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cuts from the parking lot to the sidewalk. The bathroom is fully accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Baked goods, sandwiches, soup, salad
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.panerabread.com/menu/
- Specialties: Baked goods, soup, sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The friendly customers.
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, French, Noodle Shop, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Baked egg souffles
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bagels, breads
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 33
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual