Pizza Hut is a family-friendly, quick-service restaurant, located on west side of South 27th Street and just south of Edgerton Avenue. Stop by weekdays from 11:30am to 1:oopm for the All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet which offers a variety of pizzas, Tuscani Pastas, bread sticks, cinnamon sticks and a salad bar for $5.99.
The full menu includes pan pizzas such as Thin and Crispy, Veggie Lovers, Meat Lovers, Tuscani Pastas, wings, Pepsi products and a variety of sides like breadsticks and pizza rollers. The Edgerton location offers dine-in, take-out, delivery service as well as on-line ordering.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am - Midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: The chain was founded in 1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizzas, Tuscani Pastas, wings, pizza rolls, breadsticks, cheesesticks, potato bites, garlic bread, chocolate dunkers, Pepsi Products
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual