Pizza Hut is a family-friendly restaurant, located on Loomis Avenue at 33rd Street. Stop by weekdays from 11:30am to 1pm for the All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet which offers a variety of pizzas, pasta, bread sticks, cinnamon sticks and a salad bar for $5.99. The Loomis location offers dine-in, take-out, delivery service and online ordering. The menu includes a variety of pizzas such as Thin and Crispy, Veggie Lovers, and Meat Lovers. Also available are Tuscani Pastas, wings, Pepsi products and a variety of sides like breadsticks and pizza rollers.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - Midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to sidewalk and handicapped parking spaces.
- Founding Date: Chain founded in 1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta dishes, wings, Pepsi products, appetizers such as breadstick and garlic bread.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Pizza, Wings, Pastas
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual