Conveniently located on the corner of 76th Street and Coldspring Road, this 24-hour Walgreens is your one-stop shop for all of your pharmacy and personal needs. A pharmacy drive-through window is available, making medication pickup a breeze. Pharmacists are on staff 24 hours a day and are happy to answer questions and offer any assistance needed. The store offers a wide selection of personal-need items such as makeup, toiletries and over-the-counter medications. Pick up digital prints and special orders, including film-roll developing, in the photo shop. Grocery basics can also be found here including some dairy and frozen items. The seasonal items area is always a favorite. Check the in-store flyer for coupons and special sales.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Doors are fully automatic. Curb cuts from parking lot to sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most carriers
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people and regular customers.
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Open 24 hours,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes