There's a good chance McDonald's customers were looking like fools with their pants on the ground Saturday.
A manager at McDonald’s, 5040 S. 76th Street, reported to police a large group of teenagers were running through the restaurant with their pants at their ankles at approximately 7:15 p.m. June 16.
The manager told polce they were being disruptive toward other customers before they moved outside, where they allegedly threw wood stakes in the area between McDonalds and .
No customers reported any of the teenagers exposing themselves.
That and the following incidents were logged by the during June 11-June 17.
- A white and brown BMX Mongoose bike was reportedly stolen June 1, from a residence in the 500 block of South 116th Street. The theft was reported to police June 11.
- A 20-year-old man was taken into custody after a traffic stop at 2:40 a.m. June 12. The man had a warrant out for his arrest, and was also arrested for alleged possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A woman reported her blue Ford Focus was stolen at approximately 2:30 p.m. June 12, from 4615 W. Layton Ave.
- A woman reported her purple 1996 Dodge minivan was stolen from the parking lot at , 3939 S. 92nd Street, while she was working between 8:30 a.m. and 5:55 p.m. The vehicle was recovered by the Milwaukee Police Department later that night.
- A woman reported her purse was stolen from her car while she was at the between 2:15-4 p.m. June 13.
- An employee at Clement Manor, 3939 S. 92nd Street reported Vicodin were taken from a drug cart at 9:15 a.m. June 14.
- An employee at , 5070 S. 74th Street, reported $500 cash and a credit card were taken from her purse, most likely Wednesday, June 13, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- A 2004 BMW, a phone and money were reported stolen from the 7200 block of West Southridge Drive at 9:30 p.m. June 15.
- A 23-year-old man was taken into custody for receiving stolen property at 2 p.m. June 16, when the vehicle he was driving pulled into the Suburban Motel parking lot, 4600 S. 27th Street. The plate on his vehicle had been entered as stolen by the Milwaukee Police Department.
- An employee at , 6000 W. Layton reported a female who was with a group of people came behind the counter and stole cigarettes before fleeing with her friends.
- A resident in the 6100 block of West Edgerton Ave reported his 35-year-old son stole $5,000 from him on Father’s Day, June 16.