The Greenfield and Whitnall school boards will meet Monday.
Greenfield's board will meet at 6 p.m. and spend most of its time in closed session while it continues to discuss how to fill its superintendent vacancy.
Whitnall's board will meet at 6:30 p.m.
Here is the Greenfield agenda:
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance to Flag and Country
III. Roll Call
IV. Agenda Approval
V. Citizen’s Oral Remarks - Citizens may raise a subject that does not appear on a School Board meeting agenda, however, the Board is not allowed to have extensive discussion of items not properly posted under the Open Meetings law. If Board action is ultimately necessary, deliberation and action related to the subject must be deferred to a later meeting for which proper and specific notice can be given. To protect employees' rights to privacy, the Board does not hear complaints or comments about specific employees in public session.
VI. Action Items
A. Administrative Recommendations
- To approve an Agreement with the Wisconsin Association of School Boards (WASB) to provide superintendent search services in the amount not to exceed $12,500.00.
VII. Future Agenda Items
VIII. Move to Closed Executive Session Discussions
A. The School Board may discuss and consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, of which, if discussed in public, would be likely to have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of the persons referred to in such information pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c) and (f), Wis. Stats.
- Board Planning Session with Search Firm Consultant
- Interim Director of Business Services
- Renewal of Management Team Contracts
- Compensation for performance of additional duties related to the Superintendent and Director of Business Services roles
And here is Whitnall's agenda:
1. Call to Order, Verification of Meeting Notice and Adoption of Agenda
2. Pledge to the Flag
3. Comments from the Audience Regarding Items for Future Consideration
Comments or questions from the audience on Agenda items below: Persons addressing the Board are asked to state their name and address for the record and their comments may be limited to only one (1) time and limit their comments to five (5) minutes. The Board may limit your comments for time purposes or if it is a repeat of a previous comment.
a. High School Representative Report
b. Elementary Schools Report on Academic Achievement
c. Board Goal Review – Goal #2 Communication
d. Board Goal Review – Goal #4 Mobile Tablet Technology
5. Comments from the School Board Regarding Agenda Items for Future Consideration
6. Board Member Announcements (no discussion or action will be taken)
7. Motion to Adjourn